Friday, June 5, 2009

Why I don't like hair cuts

So… I figured out why I don't like haircuts.

 

1.  It cost money.  Not a big deal, but why should something so simple cost $13 or more?

2.  When they get those electric clippers in certain spots along my neck and ears, it causes my spine to totally freak out.

3.  The barbers also ask questions.  I don't know what I want.  I don't know how I do my hair.  I'm a guy.  I just comb the dumb stuff.

4.  There's almost always a line of people.  You have to wait.  I'm a spoiled american brat that wants everything now.  haha.

5.  Time.  It always takes 30 mins or more.  There's no such thing as a 5 minute haircut.  (Not that I want them to hurry up and mess my head up…)

 

Ok.  So… some of those really aren't a big deal.  But the first 2 are the ones that really bother me.  haha….  there's my thoughts of the day.

No comments: