Saturday, June 6, 2009

Forgot to mention some good stuff about hair cuts

So...  I got my hair cut friday...  while I wasn't happy about some stuff... I was very happy about a few other things...

first... you must know that ever since I moved here, I have been looking for a good place to get a haircut that doesn't charge a fortune and does a good job.

I think I may have found the place.  I found a barbers shop not too far from my place that is very southern in style.  :)  Kinda redneck interior...  with hunting stuff/decor around the place.  :)  There were a couple of guys in there that looked like they've been at it for a while and not some newbie just out of school.  (no offense) 

So... after got past the 20 questions of "how do you want it?", he went at it.  He didn't try to strike up conversation, but conversed when I did...  and stopped when I did.  Which I greatly appreciate, 'cause I normally don't like talking when there's blades and such around my head.  Also... when it came time for the 2nd baptism, (i.e., they spray water on your head) he didn't drench me like most others do.  He only sprayed what he needed.  When he finished, he took warm shaving cream and shaved the back of my neck...  something I have not seen in your typical haircut here in Atlanta... 

Sadly, they didn't take credit card... so I had to pay cash.  :/  not a big deal though.

No comments: