Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Friend wheel

So... this is my friend wheel... These are all my friends on facebook. It basically can be divided into 4 sections. 1 - Covenant Church of Mobile. 2 - Cottage Hill Baptist Church. 3 - Perimeter Church. 4 - Random people I know in TX.

Cool notes: Steve Simmons (my boss) knows Jamie Johnson and James Williams. (cool story here, but I'll save it for another time) Zoe Huff (Perimeter) Knows Melissa McCarty (CCM/TX) Because of Camp of Champions(Jamie Johnson), most of the TX people I know also know the CCM people. (and some of the CHBC people)

I think it's really cool to see how everyone can mostly be grouped up by network areas...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you find that thing? And I didn't see my name on it?

Ashley Lane said...

It's a facebook thing. (see first part of posting.) you're not on facebook, so your name wouldn't on it.